Required Documents for Registration in CAS:
- Students’ original U.A.E. I.D. Card + a photocopy.
- Both Father’s & Mother’s original U.A.E. I.D. Card + a photocopy
- 6 recent coloured passport size photograph of the student.
- Photocopy of the birth certificate
- Student’s passport copy (with valid residence visa for non-U.A.E. citizens).
- Family Book U.A.E. citizens only.
- Copy of the vaccination card.
- Continuing study letter from the previous school or nursery with student SIS No.
- Student’s final report card and transfer Certificate including the SIS number of the student from his/her previous school must be stamped by the Education Zone (for students that transfer between schools within the U.A.E.).
- Student’s final report card and transfer Certificate Attested by Ministry of Education, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and the UAE Consulate in the country where the school is located. (For students from other countries outside the U.A.E.).
The documents will be forwarded to the Ministry of Education for verification and approval.
The school will not be responsible if the admission is not approved by the Ministry of Education due to incomplete or invalid documents.